Leave it to the professionals.
You have chosen a beautiful venue now its time to pick your vendors. Once you have reserved Valley Mills Farm as your venue, we can provide you with a list of vendors and services to help with your planning. We also offer the following services for our events:
Our day-of coordinator is focused on logistics so you can focus on the important things! Day-of Coordinators are required for all wedding packages. They will help you begin preparing a month before the wedding and will function as the point person on the wedding day, ensuring things go smoothly. They will confirm vendor contracts, create a day-of timeline, make sure things like payments and guest counts are in order, manage the rehearsal, assist with ceremony processional, and address any overlooked details. We can provide a list of recommended DOCs to make sure you click with your choice.
Master of ceremony/DJ
Our in-house Master of Ceremony/DJ will make sure your guests are having a great time! By knowing the details from the introductions to the first dance to the cake cutting, the MC will work with the DOC to make sure everything runs smoothly, not to mention getting people to the dance floor or other activities! Our $500 add-on package includes 6 hours (including one hour of set up/tear down). Additional time is available per hour.
A basic bartending package starts at $200 and includes:
- One bartender for 8 hours (6 hours of bartending plus one hour each of set up/tear down), typically 3-11 pm unless other arrangements are made.
- Complimentary phone conversation with your bartender to determine your bartending needs.
- You bring the alcohol, we set up the bar.
- 16 oz. plastic cups for beer and 8 oz. clear plastic cups for wine served from bar will be supplied for your convenience. You are welcome to supply glass via your rental company.
- 100lbs of ice; additional bags available for purchase
- Bartender will pack up all unused alcohol and return to you in boxes you have provided to take home.
- All trash and recyclables will be removed by bartender and venue staff.
- Additional hours for bartending services billed at $25 / hour.
- Tips are welcomed but not required.
If you are serving alcohol of any kind at Valley Mills Farm you will need a bartender, ice and a $1,000,000 event liability insurance with liquor rider. Please note Valley Mills Farm follows the Commonwealth of Virginia laws regarding the minimum legal age to consume alcoholic beverages.